THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO VISIT ANY NEW ZEALAND ISLAND. WIN A TRAVEL VOUCHER TO THE VALUE OF $1,500 INCL. GST AND SELECT THE DESTINATION OF YOUR CHOICE (within New Zealand).
Automatic Entry for Every Online Order 16 October - 23 October
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of STIHL or STIHL SHOP and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. The promotion commences on Friday, 16 October 2020 at 12:01 pm and finishes on Friday, 23 October 2020 at 11.59 pm (”Promotion Period”). Orders received outside of the Promotion Period will not be entered into the promotion.
3. To enter the promotion, simply make an online purchase from any store on www.stihlshop.co.nz. If the goods are later returned the entry becomes invalid (unless your item is faulty, does not meet acceptable quality, or does not meet its description)
4. One winner will be selected by way of a random draw, which will take place on Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 11:00am.
5. There is 1 x prize of: of a travel voucher within New Zealand to the value of $1,500 incl. GST (“Prize”). The winner will be notified via email. Winners must reply within 7 days. The voucher will be redeemed through Hello World Travel New Market Auckland (12 Morrow St, New Market, Auckland 1023). The voucher will be valid for 12 months from Friday, 16 October 2020.
6. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn, or we are unable to contact a winner within 7 days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, STIHL SHOP may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
7. Each online purchase will count as one entry into the draw.
8. The prize is not transferable, cannot be altered and is not redeemable for cash.
9. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the promotors control, the promotor may at their own sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry or the spirit of the promotion.
11. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or its agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. In the event the promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
14. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted orders, including but not limited to orders not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the online order is received, not the time the order is submitted by an entrant.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
16. The winner agrees that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
17. The winner agrees that as a condition of their participation in the prize, they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
18. If the winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
20. The Promoter is STIHL NZ, 9 Bishop Browne Place, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand. For further information call 9 262 4000.
21. STIHL NZ’s associated agencies and companies:
a. Will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).