Introduction and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
1. STIHL SHOP is a division of Stihl Limited (“STIHL SHOP”)
2. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the STIHL SHOP Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
3. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road Victoria 3004.
4. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 16th April 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 15th October 2019. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
5. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of STIHL SHOP who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
6. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or of STIHL SHOP, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or STIHL SHOP as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
7. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and
(ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
(i) call the designated 0800 number sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and
(ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 0800 number is free from a landline.
(i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and
(ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
8. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the STIHL SHOP account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 0800 entry), the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry), or email address (Website Entry)
9. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
10. Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road 3004 at 11:00am AEDT on the date specified in the table below. Prize Draw Entries Open Entries Close Draw Dates 1 12:00:00am (AEDT) 16 April 2019 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 15 October 2019 17 October 2019
11. The winner of the prize draw period will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on www.stihlshop.co.nz within 7 days of the relevant draw.
We are pleased to announce that Stephen Kane from the Napier Region won the prize drawn on the 18th of April 2019
12. One valid entry drawn from the prize draw will win a $2,000 STIHL SHOP Voucher.
13. The STIHL SHOP Voucher will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The STIHL SHOP Voucher is subject to its terms of issue. Refer to the terms printed on the voucher.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the STIHL SHOP Voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the STIHL SHOP Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the STIHL SHOP Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the STIHL SHOP Voucher.
Unclaimed Prize Draw15. If the prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw. The date for the draw would be on 17 January 2020. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. The winner's name will be published on www.stihlshop.co.nz within 7 days of the prize draw
16. This is not a game of skill. Each prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The total value of the prize pool is NZ$ 2,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 10, 380 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
22. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Liability, Indemnity and Warranties
23 .Subject to regulatory requirements, the Promoter may cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Promotion at any time if something happens that is beyond its reasonable control, including for any technical or operational reason or by reason of anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
24. Costs associated with completing the survey remain your responsibility and may vary depending on the telecommunications provider used.